Did you know that it is possible to invest in real estate while working your day job?
And without being a stressed out fix and flipper?
There are various strategies and niches that support those just like you and I whose primary focus in their professional field.
If you are a busy professional, you want to check out this webinar. I talk about mindset, making it all work, and taking that next step! Thanks, Corey DaHarsh for the opportunity to speak to your audience!
Here is a short summary of our discussion:
- Everyone wants to invest in real estate
- Most working professionals do not know much about this asset class
- You should not take just anyone’s investment advice
- Learn from those who have achieved success from investing
- Success and Wealth Creation will not happen overnight
- Make time to network and grow a new sphere of relationships
And below is a graphic of lessons I have learned over the years about how working professionals like you can make it all work!
Check out the video below for the full discussion.
Passive Investor Startup Guide
To find out more about what it looks like to invest as a passive investor in multi-family real estate, download our free Passive Investor Startup Guide here!
Popular Passive Investor Articles
– Mindset: Freedom through passive investing
– What is multi-family syndication?
– Do I have to be accredited to invest in a syndication?
– How passive investors can find great sponsors
– What to look for in potential syndicators
– About Robinson Capital
If you invest in stocks or other assets are seek to diversify your portfolio, achieve higher returns or get educated on the power of real estate, subscribe to my articles for automatic updates on new weekly content. Also, sign up for our newsletter for regular updates on our business and to learn how you can passively invest and grow your wealth through real estate.
Rodney Robinson II